[NFBC-SFV] We are looking for additional captains for our surrey bike ride please this Sunday, October 2

Hearts For Sight Foundation hearts4sight at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 04:54:29 UTC 2022

Call for Volunteers!

Hearts for Sight needs help from our sighted community members to support us
with sighted captains that will steer the bikes for our surrey bike riding
this Sunday, October 2. We are looking for additional five volunteers so we
could accommodate all our HFS Visually impaired members that wanted to go
bike riding

Where & when:

Sunday, October 2, 2022

10:00 AM to 2:00 PM

            Bike ride with a quick lunch afterwards

Wheel Fun Rentals Santa Fe Dam

15501 Arrow Highway, Irwindale, CA 91706

(Meet in front of the Wheel Fun Rentals. Wheel Fun is after parking lot 3.)

Event description: Ever been on a surrey bike? Try this fun and engaging
activity with Hearts For Sight and invite your friends! . Join HFS as we
explore this new park in San Gabriel, Irwindale Santa Fe Dam.

With two steering wheels, and four people pedaling together, these covered
bikes are perfect for people to safely get out and engage in physical
activity while enjoying a great social event too.

To RSVP, please be sure to contact Racquel Decipeda via email
hearts4sight at gmail.com <mailto:hearts4sight at gmail.com>  or call
818-457-1482. A reminder email will be sent out to all that signed up by
tomorrow night.

Thank you so much in advance!

Warmest regards,

Hearts For Sight Staff

 <http://heartsforsightfoundation.org/> Hearts For Sight Foundation

"Chase your dreams with your head held high"

P: (818)457-1482 // (818)253-4233
E:  <mailto:Hearts4sight at gmail.com> Hearts4sight at gmail.com or
<mailto:racquelmd29 at hotmail.com> racquelmd29 at hotmail.com

Watch video(s) about our life-changing work!_

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBEIWFiwHHU&feature=youtu.be> Biking /
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V5KZX-qoXw&feature=youtu.be> Hiking /
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5KHnLOquI&feature=youtu.be> Fitness

<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=2P8O5BKDGGB5A&K=10SM5SH4MWRYV&M=urn:rt
n:msg:201901301908461c3f22fdf14f47c48aae80d36b90p0na&R=2M3C4F4EAXR25&T=C&U=h
ttp%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F81-2457848&H=FYAS8JXF9GTVLEVLHVBAIZRFQGK