[NFBC-SFV] Question about a lower percentage of a donation from Bobs Big Boy, answer by Wednesday

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 03:37:45 UTC 2023

Hi Chapter Membership,

I have just been informed that the Gift Certificates will be at a 20%
donation instead of the 40% donation which it was before from Bobs Big Boy.
Each of us  will still be purchasing them at $5 each with a face value of
$5.

If you agree or disagree to this please answer me back with this email
thread or text me back by Wednesday evening, April 12.

I think this is still a worthwhile fundraiser for our chapter but, I would
like your opinion.

Thanks so much for your answer,

Joy

818.510.2353