[NFBC-SFV] Bob's Big Boy

L Nishihara lnnishihara at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 20:44:57 UTC 2023

 Hi Jose. I believe it is Saturday, April 15. Sorry, don't remember the time and can't find Joy's email. I do remember electronic transfers were preferred, although cash will be accepted. If buying certificates at the restaurant, it would be courteous to take exact change. Certificates are in $5 increments. They also reminded us to buy enough certificates to cover our respective meals. If you don't have enough certificates to cover your bill, no worries; the restaurant will take cash and credit cards for the balance. Since we would be using certificates to pay our bills, we have to do it at the register.
The great part is if we buy too many certificates we can use them anytime in the future at this Bob's Big Boy. For your convenience the address is,
Bob's Big Boy,4211 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA, 91505
Phone:  818.843.9334
and here is the lunch and dinner menu. By the way, they also have Specials, so be sure to ask your server what they have. https://bobs.net/pages/lunch-dinner

Hope this helps,Lynne Nishiharacell: 818-486-3649email: Lnn.Nishi at gmail.com