[NFBC-SFV] OOPS! SFV Holiday party info on December 16, you must reply back by Dec. 13!

keith caballa kjcaballa1971 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:20:55 UTC 2023

Good morning Sheila this is Keith Caballa
For Saturday  I will have  the Cajun grilled catfish dinner with a Dr
Pepper for my drink and also a glass of lemon water.  For sides I will just
have a regular salad.  Sorry for the confusion. Joy, I left you a voicemail
message earlier.

Thank you;
Keith J Caballa