[NFBC-SFV] Fw: You sent a $20.00 USD payment

L Nishihara lnnishihara at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 21:05:23 UTC 2023

 Hi Robert. I only have a Paypal account. Here is my $10 dues for 2023 and another $10 donation for the chapter general fund.
Thanks for doing this for me. See you on Zoom next week!. Happy New Year 2023!
-Lynne Nishihara

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: service at paypal.com <service at paypal.com>To: Lynne Nishihara <lnnishihara at yahoo.com>Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 01:01:20 PM PSTSubject: You sent a $20.00 USD payment

Lynne Nishihara, here's your receipt.

|  |

| Hello, Lynne Nishihara |

|  |

You sent $20.00 USD to Robert Stigile

YOUR NOTE TO Robert Stigile

|  |
Happy 2023 with NFB-SFV!-Lynne Nishihara
  |  |

Transaction Details

| Transaction ID
3WD27894NN467525H | Transaction date
January 7, 2023 |

|    |

| Money sent | $20.00 USD |

| Fee | $0.00 USD |

Paid with:

| J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. | $20.00 USD |

|    |

| You paid | $20.00 USD |

| Robert Stigile will receive | $20.00 USD |

|    |

| Get the Details |

|    |

|    |

| Help & Contact | Security | Apps |

|  |  |  |  |

RIGHT TO REFUND

You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as the result of this agreement if PayPal, Inc. does not forward the money received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed by you.

If your instructions as to when the moneys shall be forwarded or transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded or transmitted, you have a right to a refund of your money.

If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to PayPal, Inc. at 2211 N. First St. San Jose, CA 95131. If you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to $1,000 and attorney's fees pursuant to Section 2102 of the California Financial Code.

PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

PayPal Customer Service can be reached at 888-221-1161.

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal RT000417:en_US(en-US):1.5.1:f454586bb5f69

  |  |