[NFBC-SFV] Ride for Literacy

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:25:46 UTC 2023

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that on July 27th from 11:30 AM to 1 pm the Ride for Literacy will kick off.
This event is the starting line for Dan O'rourke a National Hockey Official who is riding the Route 66 which starts in Santa Monica and ends in Illinois.
We want to give Dan a great kickoff, so I hope all of you will join me at the library for a morning of Literacy.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact me as my information is below, and the details about the event are attached.
Sincerely,
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
National Federation of the Blind of california
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568