[NFBC-SFV] DCRC + Cerebral Teletherapy services

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:23:31 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I was asked to share the below information. Please be sure to follow the
instructions found in this email.

The Disability Community Resource Center (DCRC) is partnering with mental
healthcare provider Cerebral to provide access to FREE online therapy to
eligible DCRC members!

DCRC was awarded a grant through Together Towards Health, an initiative of
the Public Health Institute and the Los Angeles County Department of Public
Health, to inform and deliver ongoing strategies to increase access to
mental healthcare and equity as COVID response shifts to recovery. This is
an opportunity for DCRC members experiencing anxiety, grief, loss, social
isolation, job loss, housing instability, or other trauma to receive 2 free
months of online therapy through Cerebral!

If you are not a member of DCRC and would like to benefit, please contact
DCRC by calling our main number which is: 310-390-3611 and let them know you
would like to register as a member to take advantage of the online therapy
service. Once you have completed an intake, you will be provided with the
link to begin online enrollment. Our intake schedule is as follows: Monday -
Friday 9 AM - 12 PM and 1 PM - 4 PM. We can conduct your intake either
in-person or by phone.

Please note teletherapy services for the first two months are FREE. After
the 2 months, enrollees will be charged if they use their own credit card
and should cancel their account with Cerebral if they do not want to
continue the service after the initial free 2 months.

All enrollees will be asked to enter a credit card number to enroll. DCRC
provides a Visa card number to complete the enrollment process so everyone
has equal access to this extraordinary opportunity and are not deterred by
socioeconomic circumstances. If enrollees need help enrolling or need access
to a Visa credit card to complete enrollment, please call DCRC's main number
at 310-390-3611.

Through our partnership with Cerebral, we will continue to ensure that
people with disabilities have equal access to resources to meet ongoing
challenges!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nancy Urquilla