[NFBC-SFV] Special treat after our Chapter meeting on Nov. 11!Just reply back by Thursday!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 00:16:37 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter Members,

A special treat will be provided to all of us who attend this weeks' Chapter
meeting !  Lunch will be served with a choice of 3 types of Croissant
sandwiches, ships, raw vegetables, and fresh fruit!  If we have a large
amount of members come dessert will be also served!

All you need to do is reply back to Robert's email or this email that you
are going and it will be done!

Warmly, Joy