[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

John Albarran john.e.albarran at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:12:50 UTC 2023

Hello,

I will be attending via zoom.

Sincerely,
John Albarran

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert Stigile via
NFBC-SFV
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 16:34
To: John Albarran <john.e.albarran at gmail.com>
Cc: Robert Stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Hello All,
I hope that if you attended the Hearts for Sight Beach outing yesterday,
that you had a great time building Sand Castles, or like me riding the waves
in the water.
I am writing, as we agreed to move the chapter meeting to this Saturday,
September 16th.
As usual, the meeting will begin at 10  am and end by or a little after
noon, as we will try to have  our Guest speaker again from Celeste Glasses.
I will send out the zoom link later in the week, but in the mean time
remember that if you are attending in person, the address of our home is
19831 Friar Street, Woodland Hills,  91367 and the cross street is Corbin
and I need to know by Friday if you will be attending in Person.  Also, if
you wish to stay for lunch please schedule your return with access between 3
and 4 pm.
I look forward to seeing some of you in person Saturday and others speaking
to you on Zoom.
Sincerely,
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
National Federation of the Blind of California President San Fernando Valley
Chapter
818-381-9568