[NFBC-SFV] My recent appearance on the Rich On Tech show syndicated nationally

Julian mrc1818 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 04:46:07 UTC 2023

Hello fellow chapter members,

As I mentioned earlier in today's tech corner, I recently appeared on a nationally syndicated radio show that talks about all types of technology called the Rich On Tech show. Rich DeMuro is a local tech reporter normally seen in the mornings on KTLA channel 5. on Saturdays, he has the Rich On Tech show heard here locally on KFI but also heard nationally on over 200 stations. He asked me to come on to talk about how AI was making a big difference on the life of people who are blind and low vision.  if you're interested in listening to https://overcast.fm/+GtpOCv3lY/1:31:20

If any of you have any questions or comments regarding this content, please contact me directly at my email address listed in the chapter roster, not here on the mailing list. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone