[NFBC-SFV] Meeting

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:39:21 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I just wanted to mention to you that Aira is describing the solar eclipse.
It will start at 11 AM and what you need to do is open up your Aira app tap on more and then swipe to events and tap on that and you will be able to hear this solar eclipse described. Sincerely,
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd