[NFBC-SFV] Grants

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:58:21 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I am writing to let you know that the chapter has grants available to assist you in attending national convention!
In order to apply for a grant you will need to send me an email requesting a grant by May 31st!
You will need to provide your hotel confirmation, flight confirmation and confirmation of convention registration and banquet.
We will make a decision before june 15.
Those are receive it will be notified and be required to attend the board meeting all general sessions  and banquet.
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd