[NFBC-SFV] Meeting

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 01:45:45 UTC 2024

Hello all,
Next saturday is our February chapter meeting!
There is so much to discuss as I just returned from washington seminar, we have elections, our state convention and national convention!
Our meeting will be february 10, from 10 am to 12 noon!
If you are attending by zoom i will send the link out on Friday.
If you plan to attend in person please  schedule your ride to arrive no earlier then 8 am and if you are staying for lunch please plan to leave no later then 3 pm and bring money to pay for your portion of lunch!
Our address is 19831 friar street woodland hills and the cross street is corbin!
Please let me know by friday if you are attending in person!
I look forward to  seeing everyone or  speaking with you thank you
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd