[NFBC-SFV] Calling all Basket item for the state of California NFB Convention

Lindsay Kerr edwardlover562 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:30:38 UTC 2024

Hi All,
This is a friendly reminder that we are going to contribute a Beach in Spring theme for this year’s convention taking place March 14-17, 2024 in Sacramento. We are calling for chapter members to contribute items for our in person basket that are no more than $20. Please send your list of items by March 1st to this email and get them to Robert by March 9th during our chapter meeting so that the items to convention.
Let me know if you guys think we should use the tote that Jane is going to contribute as our basket itself and then fill it with the other items.
>> Thanks,
>> Lindsay
Sent from my iPad