[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:33:09 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I am writing to remind you, that Saturday March 9, is our next chapter meeting!
If you plan to attend via zoom, I will send the link out on Friday!
For those of you who want to attend in person, please schedule your transportation to arrive at our house after 8 am and to leave our house by 3 pm!
Please let me know by Friday if you will be attending in person so I can have enough chairs and for refreshment purposes! The address is 19831 friar street, woodland hills 91367 and the cross street is Corbin!
I look forward to speaking with everyone Saturday!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd