[nfbcs] Announce: JAWSWiki

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Wed Dec 3 16:25:47 UTC 2008

Good afternoon Joe,

Thanks for the support.

I am glad that you did notice that the Wiki is about more than scripts.  I
think that one big thing I need to do in the next couple of weeks is create
a tutorial to explain to people how to create pages and categories.

For instance, if there is an application like Office 2007 and you wish to
explain the accessibility features of it the page could go under Other
Applications > Accessible Applications

Thanks again,
Everett