[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Dec 12 21:01:28 UTC 2008

Laura,

>From what I have read, this is actually a class of virus/trojans, and it regularly changes.  Therefore, it is not possible to just provide a list.  However, one of the
common ways it gets into your computer is to tell you that you need a new codec to play a given file.  It can even come with a end user license.  Apparently it is also
tied into some sights that offer you a free download to scan for certain trojans but which are themselves the actual files that infect one.  One just has to be very
careful.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson