[nfbcs] it jobs problems

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Mon Dec 15 12:45:49 UTC 2008

Good morning Marvin,

There are a few freelance job sites online.  Most of wich range from
reasonably accessible to poorly accessible, but I believe that all are
usable.  Note: I am not recommending any of the sites, but have used
RentACoder in the past as both a buyer and seller.

http://RentACoder.com
http://GetACoder.com
http://eLance.com
http://oDesk.com