[nfbcs] ActiveSync

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 21 19:06:46 UTC 2008

Mike, somewhere in active sync is a configuration section options I
believe.  You pick what you want synced, messages, calendar, files
etc.  by default it looks for Outlook.

Many devices have something that actively manages active sync, don't
know about Braille Sense.  They use AC as the foundation.

Dave