[nfbcs] good linux text mode browser

Trev Saunders trev.saunders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:29:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

wel, my main problem is that yasr reads stuff that I have just tabbed
from or moved off making it rather hard to tell what I am currently
on. I haven't had time to set up emacspeak or speakup so I don't know
if they work better.  It may also be that there is some text
highlighting options I should turn off.  That was a problem I had with
vim.

thanks!
Trev