[nfbcs] toshiba satellite problems

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:26:28 UTC 2009

HI.
on my toshiba, there are slider controls, one to mute which i found out.
now, for somne stupid reason, cannot listen to audio streams using windows
vista using windows media player, either get an error saying my computer
memeory is low, or getting an error saying that the file could not play.
went to the abc online, and got a error message saying the media service is
having technical diffuclties.
and did download the real tech audio drivers and installed them.
and when i go to stephen jolleys site to listen to afl, and get that pop up
media player, the audio does not start playing.
any ideas.
this problem started yesterday, when jaws crashed, was able to listen to
five aa port v hawthorn via the stephen jolley site, and found that the
volume was muted.
using a satellite a 300 psa g4a.
would upgrading to windows media 12, fix this problem.
using windows vista home premium.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe