[nfbcs] windows media 11 problems

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:29:29 UTC 2009

HI.
got windows vista home premium.
and over the weekend, with my toshiba, stupidly muted all sound.
well got the sound back.
but when i try to listen to audio feeds or radio stations in windows media
11. it either says cannot play the format, my computer memory is too low, or
we are having technical difficulities.
well, how to fix this for a toshiba a 300 satellite psa g4a.
any ideas.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe