[nfbcs] PDF Help

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:05:49 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a massive book on PDF I am trying unsuccessfully to red with JAWS.
The program won't let me jump to specific pages like it's supposed to, and
navigation within individual pages is spotty at best.  Is there an
alternative to Adobe, or are there recommended tweaks to make it work
better?  I'm using the latest version of both Adobe and JAWS.  Thanks for
any help.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4655 (20091202) __________

http://www.eset.com