[nfbcs] Google is taking over my PC!

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Dec 10 15:10:51 UTC 2009

Hey Tracy,

So the first to figure out is if it's really google that your web
browser is going to.

You say it looks like google, but you can't select any of the links on
the results page?  That sounds suspicious.

Did you check the URL bar to see which web page you're actually
visiting?  Does it end in .google.com

If it truely is Google.com that your browser is going go, then you may
have a google product installed.  How did you check to see which
google products you had installed?

Hope this Helps,

Jim