[nfbcs] Fw: Desktop Disappeared from Windows List dialogue in JAWS 11

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 20 05:33:12 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Freeman
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject: Desktop Disappeared from Windows List dialogue in JAWS 11

Hi, all.

Until very recently (I think even today), the JAWS Window List dialogue box, brought up with JAWS Key + F10, showed the desktop in addition to any running applications. I seem to have done something that has made the desktop invisible to the Window List program. I vaguely remember something about this or seeing settings somewhere that might affect this. However, I can't remember where or what they were and I don't remember changing anything. I did a JAWS Repair; no luck!

Help is appreciated.

Mike Freeman