[nfbcs] Question on Outlook and multiple accounts

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 23:19:05 UTC 2009

I'll try it, Joe!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:00 PM
To: 'NFBnet NFBCS Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Question on Outlook and multiple accounts

Jim,

When you send a message or reply to a message, there is a dropdown box above
the To field.  Shift tab to it and select the account you want to work with.
I think this is what you're asking.  It's just one more field in addition to
CC, BCC, Subject and message body.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado