[nfbcs] .net 2003 and JAWS

Ryan Stevens RYSteve at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 18:10:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I could use some advice here.  I'm working with a .net 2003 legacy app, and
JAWS isn't reading the code perfectly.  If I go from character to character
or word to word, or if I select text, JAWS reads fine, however, if I arrow
down from line to line, it only reads the file path (i.e.:
"c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AppFolder\CodeFile.aspx.vb").  I am using JAWS 9, and
anything I'm working on in .net 2005 reads fine, but I find myself having to
copy and paste .net 2003 code to a separate text file to read it.  Is there
anything I can change to get line-by-line reading to work properly within
the app itself?

Thanks,
Ryan Stevens