[nfbcs] GW Micro SmallTalk

Robert Leblond rjleblond at rigeltechnology.com
Tue Feb 17 01:14:31 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I have for sale, a GW Micro SmallTalk, model 1.

This is a 2 year old unit.  It has 512 MB RAM, 30 GB hard drive, Wi-Fi, and
Bluetooth.  The operating system is XP Home, with SP 3.

For those who are not familiar with the Small Talk, it has a 5 inch screen
and weighs in at under one pound.  It looks like a PDA but is a full
computer.

This unit is in great shape.  It comes with a USB keyboard, electric
adapter, desktop stand, carry bag and docking cable which allows it to be
connected to a wired LAN, external sound system, VGA monitor, fire-wire
devices and more.

The version of Window Eyes loaded on this unit is version 7.

I also have the ear buds that came with the original unit, and if you want
them, you can have them-however, I would not want to be sticking someone's
used earbuds into my ears.

This originally sold for $2595, but we are selling this one for $500.  Firm.

Please reply off list.