[nfbcs] JAWS 10 64 Bit Beta

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:45:47 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Can anyone speak to the effectiveness of the JAWS 10 beta version for a
64-bit system?  More to the point, I know nothing about the comparison
between 32 and 64 and whether there would be accessibility problems with the
current line of programs I run on my system.  Finally, if I already own a
copy of JAWS 10, is there a charge to switch over to the upcoming release of
the 64 bit version?  Thank you for any information you can provide.

Best,

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie