[nfbcs] a netbook

Adam Rodenbeck arodenbeck at gfcnetworks.org
Wed Feb 25 23:54:37 UTC 2009

I am currently demoing one of the Asus netbooks as a cheap alternative to a notetaker.  It runs jaws just fine even with 512 ram althou I suggest atleast 1GB. The keyboard is smaller than most notebooks so it takes some getting used to.  It didn't take to long for me but I needed key echo on for a while.
HTH
Adam