[nfbcs] question about Uverse from AT&T

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 21:06:19 UTC 2009

Elizabeth,

I work for AT&T.  I can tell you that except for one person, everybody I
know who has gotten UVERSE has loved it.  The one person who did not
like it, preferred the Serious radio that comes on DISH.

As for the accessibility of UVERSE, it is as accessible as the TV
offerings from other providers.  In other words.  Not very accessible.
You should be able to do the basic things for yourself.  However for
anything that requires you to use the menus, you will either need to
memorize the menu choices and buttons or get sighted assistance.

THANKS, WILLIAM