[nfbcs] question about Uverse from AT&T

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 16:11:02 UTC 2009

I like the idea of reducing costs, but I don't like the idea of having all
of my eggs in one basket. I look at how often my Internet service is down
here, and I am mighty glad that I have my telephone so that I can report it.
I also find it sad that we are finding acceptable a lower level of audio
quality on telephone calls. I understand this for cell phones, but I hate to
see the degradation in landline service.