[nfbcs] E-mail problem with outlook express.

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 05:43:09 UTC 2009

Some of your folders may be corrupt.  Go in and change your DBX files to
.old extensions.  When you relaunch the program the folders will be
refreshed.  To find these, just go to Search and use *.dbx.  Then start
renaming the extensions.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie