[nfbcs] ID attachments with JFW

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jan 4 15:19:01 UTC 2009

Hit Alt O for format, then set your formatting to HTML or RichText. Then hit Alt O again and go to the background menu. One of the items there is a dialog box to put in a background sound.

WARNING: Because of the way the Mailman software handles attachments and message encoding, you CANNOT, repeat CANNOT send messages with background sounds and expect them to play automatically. The sounds just show up as message attchments.

Mike