[nfbcs] Ed Sharp versus Homer Editor & HTML Editors

Joe Orozco JOrozco at ysa.org
Mon Jan 5 15:23:39 UTC 2009

Hello all,

The subject line pretty much sums it up.  Can anyone shed light on the
difference between Ed Sharp and Homer Editor?  I was looking for an
accessible HTML editor and came across both programs, downloaded Ed
Sharp and found it to be far superior to NotePad.  Anyway, if anyone can
help on distinguishing the two and then maybe offer some suggestions for
an HTML editor, that would be great.  I've been using NotePad for web
design, and while I intend to stick to text editors as my primary tool,
I wouldn't mind the occasional break on redundant tags.  Thanks in
advance.

Joe Orozco