[nfbcs] Fwd: Happy Birthday Mr. Braille! - $200 discount on our Braille products

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I don't mean to offend or start any major heated discussion, but my own
personal view is that if someone cannot read print and doesn't know Braille,
then they are, by all means, illiterate. Just listening to audio or reading
via a screenreader on the computer, in my view, isn't actually reading;
that's having things reed to you. I'd be interested in others' thoughts on
this matter.

Just my thoughts, for what they're worth,

Liz

email:
liz.bottner at gmail.com
Visit my livejournal: