[nfbcs] Fwd: Happy Birthday Mr. Braille! - $200discounton ourBraille products

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Jan 6 21:22:12 UTC 2009

Gary,  I too am a bit perplexed.  If the question is regarding a card
reader for the Victor this depends on the laptop.  If the question is
centered around reading the NLS FORMAT, the answer is no.  This would
require the victor.

The victor list is another choice for more appropriate info.  I
unfortunately do not have it at hand as the digest has not arrived
today.

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester at icbvi.idaho.gov