[nfbcs] Fwd: Happy Birthday Mr. Braille! - $200 discount onourBraille products

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 8 07:42:44 UTC 2009

Audio is great on so many levels and one of the things I like most about
Daisy books (those that include both audio and text) is the ability to
choose what is most appropriate for that item and be able to switch when
needed.

One such example, that happens to only come on cassette but wish I had
daisy, is Smart Computing. Most of the time listening to an issue is just
fine. However, sometimes I find an article that is especially useful. It
would really help if it was in text format so that I could use a braille
display when reviewing particular sections that I needed to reference to
solve a problem. Really long internet addresses are extremely hard to follow
in an audio format. Also, some things just make more sense when looking at
how they are setup "visually" (tactually).

Cindy

et