[nfbcs] Outlook 2003 Help

Joe Orozco JOrozco at ysa.org
Fri Jan 9 20:19:50 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am using JAWS 10 with Outlook 2003.  In my personal calendar I am able
to use left and right arrows to navigate day by day.  In my shared
calendar, however, my arrows do nothing but read the current entry
character by character.  I have no way of moving between days other than
using Control + G to go to a specific date.  I've matched up my settings
between personal and shared, but even though they are set up the same,
the Shared calendar continues to stump me.  Any ideas?  Thank you in
advance.

Joe Orozco, Associate Grants Manager
Youth Service America
1101 15th Street NW