[nfbcs] Landmark Navigation in Window-Eyes

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 22:45:40 UTC 2009

Hello Steve and listers,

    Right now they're supported by Jaws and Firefox. If you visit the
bookshare.org Web site you'll see an example of the use of landmarks. As my
move between page sections such as menus, content pains, footer, the main
page body, and any other page contents not normally navigated via headers,
named anchors, etc. I'm in the midst of creating my own Web Site and will
put up a sample page with landmark navigation for everyone to try out to
better understand this concept.

Peter Donahue