[nfbcs] opinions need

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 25 16:13:18 UTC 2009

It depends on your needs and style, Liz.  The netbooks while small
aren't going to have as much power.  If you are just reading a little
e-mail, and surfing a little, they might be fine also depending on
your expectations.  Further, some of the keyboards are better than
others, and this is very much a personal preference thing so if you
can try them out you should.

Dave