[nfbcs] opinions needd

DAVID DE NOTARIS david at daviddenotaris.com
Sun Jan 25 16:32:58 UTC 2009

Liz, hope this finds you well, it really depends what you are going to be
doing, if you are going to be in the field, taking notes, email etc, a net
book will be fine.  They are small, and easier then a laptop to lug around.

I don't know this, but can you connect a braille display to the net books?
really is going to depend on what you will be using it for.  I played with a
netbook last week and thought it was cool and then thought, for 400 bucks,
watch out portable notetakers.

HTH

DD