[nfbcs] opinions needd

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:34:20 UTC 2009

The thing that may save the note takers is the neat integration of their
Braille and Speech support. I can speak from a BrailleNote because its
refresh rate is lightening fast. Editing is easy and enjoyable because
of cursor routing, and the battery life puts every laptop to shame.
Still, I miss not being able to dictate when on the road and I don't
like the scaled-back internet support that can't see or won't let me
work with some of the Java buttons. E-mail support is rather awkward if
you don't want to delete your messages from the server but keep them
until you are home.