[nfbcs] Internet Explorer Compatibility Problem

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 20:40:31 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    I have a client whose Web site shows in Internet Explorer 6.0 and the
latest version of Firefox, but will not come up in Internet Explorer 7. She
is able to open the site in Firefox, but not in IE7. I've tested the site in
both IE6 and the latest version of Firefox on two different computers. The
site opens in both browsers okay. If you wish to try this for yourselves the
site URL is:
http://www.dynamicbuna.com

    This is the first I've heard of this problem. I need to know if the
trouble lies with coding of the pages or if there is  a setting in IE7 they
need to change so the site will display. Your assistance with this will be
very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue