[nfbcs] copying outlook express folders

Jerry Richer jerry at ChirpingBat.Com
Mon Jan 26 10:46:09 UTC 2009

     Before copying the DBX files onto the new computer, be sure to create
those folders on the new computer through Outlook Express then copy the old
DBX files over the newly created ones.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Window Eyes 7.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $319,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat at ChirpingBat.Com, Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com