[nfbcs] speech training scripts

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Wed Jan 28 20:40:32 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what scripts you are referencing here.  For Windows Vista
Speech Recognition, using either the package(s) from Serotek, System Access
or Satogo, one can get feedback during the training process. This is also
true for those who own J-Vist.  In addition, if you acquire the Speech
Recognition Toolkit, which costs $15 but which they will give freely to
anybody with a disability who uses the system, you can create your own
training texts.

Dean