[nfbcs] OpenOffice Accessibility

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:39:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

Sorry for the additional post, but has anyone had success with a MS Word
alternative?  I suppose OpenOffice is the best known gorilla out there but
am not sure about its accessibility with JAWS 10.  I'm looking for something
a little more robust than your traditional text editor minus the
instability, slow speed and security lapses of Microsoft.  Any suggestions
would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4267 (20090722) __________

http://www.eset.com