[nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jul 23 21:37:12 UTC 2009

John,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with UltraEdit, I've never had it crash in the five years or so I've used it with Window-Eyes.  I've used Textpad, though, and I
agree that it's a good editor.  I've heard of other JFW users having trouble with UltraEdit, and I had some trouble with TextPad and Window-Eyes in earlier versions.
That sort of thing is frustrating.  Thanks for the info on SFTPDRIVE.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson