[nfbcs] undoing -- me or this program...grrrr

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 12:23:31 UTC 2009

Hi Gary --
I don't backup OE data with the regular system backups. I do back it up
manually using E-Backup when time permits.  But the thought of a rollback
clobbering data scares me -- I don't consider my mail database to be OS
related, but personal data.  Therefore I do OE related stuff manually.
Oh well, it's probably no big loss. I wish OE had a way of searching for
unread mail. I consider this to be a deficiency in OE, along with the
inability to search for mail with an address on the CC line.
Does anyone know of a way to change or modify the search form in OE?
Maybe I'll learn something new after 12 years of using OE.
--le