[nfbcs] Fwd: Serotek Blog: Why is it that Apple always seems toget to the future first?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Jun 19 14:43:10 UTC 2009

Apple had to build it in to their devices because they believe in
proprietary software. You HAVE to use iTunes to do anything with their
devices. With iTunes, you can't do whatever you want with your items. It
dictates what can and can't be done.

The new iPhone sounds really cool but I don't like iTunes. I want something
a little less controlling.

Cindy